Wednesday, June 2, 2010

When they say card production, they meant card production...

So while I was anxiously awaiting my EAD card, I actually received my AP instead. OK that's great but where's my EAD card?? As it turned out, I got an email from USCIS yesterday about a status change. I thought it's another card production notice (since they sent it twice last week), but alas, this is what I saw:


I hope this means that they've finished producing the card and have already put it in the mail! While I've been waiting for the EAD and AP, our interview is creeping up on us! It's in less than 2 weeks. Now since I did everything for the application, I think I need to help my hubby review his role in the application otherwise he'd be very confused about what or who he is "sponsoring"... (I did all the forms and all he did was sign where I told him to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment