Friday, June 3, 2011

Disarming me

Today's just one of those days where I was on edge. I cried twice. Both times I pointed my finger (well, figuratively anyways) at my husband and basically accused him of making me angry. I'm telling you though, after 1 year and 5 months of marriage, my husband can disarm my anger in a flash. I mean, he doesn't even get upset at me getting angry any more. He wouldn't allow me to stomp away (which I naturally want to do). He'd pull me close and calmly reason with me for a while until I come to my senses. Usually what happens is that I realize how ridiculous I am or that I run out of steam. Once that happens (and apparently it's obvious when it does), my husband calls me out on it, "you're about to smile," and of course, upon hearing that, how can I not smile? Besides, he has this goofy "ah ha I caught you" boy look on his face. How can I stay mad at that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment