Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 10: Notice of Action Received in the Mail!

Wheee! We received four envelopes containing I-797C: notice of action (or lovingly abbreviated as "NOA") for all our applications today! The received date on the form says 3/12/2010, while the notice date is 3/19/2010. So it took about a week for the NOA to be generated and sent out. Pretty good so far!

One of the added benefit of receiving our NOA is that now I have the receipt numbers (top left hand corner of the NOA). I can go online and check the case status AS OFTEN AS I WANT!!! I'll write a separate post about how to check your case status and how to sign up for notification if you have not already done so (i.e. send in form G-1145: E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance with your package).

In other news, I gave my talk today. It went well - of course it could always be better, but I'm just happy and relieved that it's over with. I have another talk to give next Tuesday for the other program that I'm in. I'll be giving the same talk but just a bit shorter so the preparation should be much easier. As always, I wasn't hungry before the talk so I didn't eat (one of the symptoms of me being nervous). Halfway through though, I suddenly became very hungry and somewhat light-headed. I still have a stomachache now. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment