Monday, March 29, 2010

A day to remember...

Took the weekend off from work and blogging because... yesterday was my birthday! We celebrated on Saturday though. My hubby planned a day trip for us to a mysterious destination which he wouldn't tell me beforehand. I had to guess where we were going as we were driving there. We stopped by a small town diner for lunch and then went on to our destination - a wildlife/safari park! We drove our car through the park and these wild animals just come up to the car and greet us (of course it's b/c we have food for them). Some were kind of scary/odd looking but some are just adorable. We got to hand feed a giraffe! That had the be one of the coolest experience EVER.















The ostrich poking his head into the car to check out what was in the feed bag (nothing - we were out of feed by this point).













On the immigration front - no new development. I'm waiting for the biometrics appointment letter but no sign of it as of today (day 17). They did update ("touch") my application a few times last week though with the last one on 3/25/2010. Must... be... patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment