Friday, April 16, 2010

Biometrics!!!

So after a fairly long wait (at least compared to what other people were sharing on visajourney forum), I finally got my biometrics appointment letter. The letter was dated 4/9/2010 and we received it on 4/14/2010. The appointment is for 4/29/2010. Since I've been waiting for it for so long, I was very tempted to run to the Application Support Centers (ASC) the very next morning to attempt an early walk-in. Well, I didn't try in the end. Sense (it's a 30-minute drive there), laziness (*yawn* I have to wake up early?), and reality (urm, miss, you've got work to do) got to me so I think I'll just wait until my appointment day. I think. Until another wave of panic hits me, that is. (Ahh! I should be "doing" something, shouldn't I?)

Anyways, waiting resumes. How anti-climactic.

No comments:

Post a Comment