Thursday, April 29, 2010

Biometrics... DONE!

Got my biometrics appointment done today! Getting there was actually the hardest part. I never knew there are so many people out and about in the streets at 2pm on a weekday. Anyways, there were about 7-8 people in line before me. I handed my documents (ASC appointment notice, passport, and marriage certificate since I'm changing my last name) to the receptionist, she gave me a form to fill out (eye color, hair color, height, weight, etc.) and then I just wait. I got there 5 minutes before my appointment time, and left 40 minutes later. All they did was take my fingerprints and a picture. No questions asked.

Anyways, since my appointment was in the late afternoon, nothing has happened to my case yet. You can bet that I'll be checking somewhat compulsively all through tomorrow! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment